usiness? If your answer is a resounding yes, then it is about time to get colored silicone bracelets.
Colored silicone bracelets are cubeer bottle openerstomizable because of their design and malleability. You can do a lot of things with silicone silicone bands. You can easily customize these bracelets for your friends or for the cause that you want to pursue. There are plenty of uses for silicone bracelets, their uses are, but not limited to:
1. You can use these silicone bracelets to heighten the bond you have with your friends. These bands can be a symbol of your friendship with one another. You can choose which colors you want or which design is suited for your group of friends. You can have your bracelets customized to fully have a unique accessory that you share with your friends.
2. Aside from being an accessory, you can use colored bracelets to pursue a cause that you love or promote an event for your company. The malleability and design of these types of bracelets make it easier for you to mass produce and mass market them. Silicone bands may seem lame but they go a long way of promoting your product because it is easy to distribute them to a large number of people. You can easily reach your target market by using these bands as your tool.
3. Colored silicone bracelets can also be used for your event. You can mass produce them and distribute it to your event organizebeer bottle openerrs and event goers. You can choose from a variety of colors and designs that you think best represents your event. You can be sure that these bracelets will make their way to your intended audience because of their colors and designs.
4. You can also promote a cause when you use silicone bands. You can brand the bracelets you get and distribute it to a variety of people who want to hear your voice and believe in your cause.
These are some of the uses of colored silicone bracelets. There are plenty of other uses that you can discover once you make your purchase. The customizability of these bracelets will go a long way in distributing your brand and allowing people to see and believe in your cause. You can have your own silicone bands delivered to you and have them customized to fit your needs.
how-to-make-a-silicone-bracelet-mold xperiences. But are your old wristbands sitting around unnoticed in a drawer?
Instead of letting those wristbands waste away, bring back your fantastic festival memories by upcycling your wristbands into fun art projects that you can display around the house!
Our amazing summer intern Stephanie – who also happens to be one-half of the YouTube duo Primrose – came up with three DIY ideas for old festival wristbands, including an ornament, memory keychain, and photo frame. She kept the steps easy to follow and the materials easy to find, so you’ll have your own projects finished in no time.
Just in case you missed it, here are the basic steps for each project:
Materials: Wristbands, Clear Ornament, Ribbon, Decorative Stickers
1. Stuff wristbands into ornament and close off with metal cap
2. Decorate the outside of the ornament with stickers
3. Tie a ribbon through the top for hanging
Materials: Wristband, Car Key
Put wristband through metal key ring as if you’re attaching another key or key chain
Materials: Picture Frame (with glass removed), Washi Tape, Hot Glue, Clothes Pins, Wristbands, Polaroids
1. Line frame with washi tape
2. Flip frame over and attach wristbands with glue or tape
3. Use clothes pins to attach polaroids to wristbands